Impulse Unisex Single 4-Ply Outdoor Reusable Mask With Add-On Filter
Unisex Single 4-Ply Outdoor Reusable Mask
4-Layered Filtration System
- its an i95 mask tested in iso certified lab
- ce certified and citra approved .
- built with superior particle filtering technology
- i95 pollution mask provides dominant protection from pm 2.5 particles, pollen, bacteria, smoke & dust.
- protect your lungs from ailments caused by particles that penetrate and cause devastating consequences.
- durable and comfortable: durable anti dust face mask made of premium soft 100 % ultra-light weight cotton fabric,
- making it soft and comfortable to your face, can be used for the whole day for easy breathinganti dust: by wearing this best health care face mask,
- you could be protected from dust, bacteria small particles on-air, pollen, germs, smoke, pollution, ash, pollen crafts , gardening , travel outdoors ,industry, hospitals , public places and much more.
- curved perfect fit i95 mask are cut in a unique shape to assure a perfect fit.
- the ear loop of our cotton face mask is very comfortable which reduces irritation around ears preventing leaving a trace on your face after taking off.
- one size fit all and everyone can find a comfortable & snug fit.
- contoured fabric panel wraps securely around the bridge of nose for close fit.
- curved fit under chin for comfortable non-binding feel, soft material for comfortable long term wear
- back elastic strap for relief of tension around ears, also allows for mask to be hung around neck while not in us.
- washable & reusable the mask is washable and activated carbon filters are replaceable.
How To Use:
- step 1: wash/ sanitize your hands before touching mask
- step 2: wear the mask by holding ear straps only; do not touch the surface
- step 3: pull the side straps & secure them behind ears
- step 4: mask should cover your mouth, nose & chin -spread open the mask from centre
- step 5: remove mask using your ear straps; do not touch surface
- step 6: wash the mask with disinfectant liquid after every use
- step 7: wash/ sanitize your hands after touching maskhow to care for your mask
- Always wash your hand with soap and water or sanitise them with alcohol rub before and after using the mask
- The mask is for individual use ONLY, not to be shared with others to prevent contamination
- Usage instructions & precautions should be followed as recommended
- Improper usage of the mask may cause health risks
Masks Measurements: 21 cm x 15 cm x 0.5 cm ( width x height x depth)
To be fitted properly for comfort fit for Adults.
Fits all face types
Hand wash only using warm water and mild detergent
Drip dry only.
Hang dripping wet from line
Do not bleach.
No bleach products should be used including detergents with bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
Do not wring